It is time for another challenge at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. The challenge theme for this fortnight is Anything Goes. and we are being sponsored by All Dressed Up. From the images that were offered to the DT, I chose the lovely Little Bookworm, and as it couldn't be otherwise I decided to make a book mark with her.
However, I wanted to use paper flowers and other embellishments, therefore I made it so that, the image and the embellishments stayed on the outside of the book, and added two elastic bands, one to mark the page and another to keep the book closed when storing or transporting it.
Hope you like it.
In this bookmark:
- Digital Stamp from All Dressed Up
- Plain cardstok (white and dark blue)
- Nestabilities die-cuts
- Baby Blue polka dot ribbon
- Paper rose
- Resin cabochon
- Baby blue elastic band
- Copic markers
Everything, except the elastic band, you can find at That Craft Place
Image coloured with Copic markers:
- Skin: E000, E00, E02, E04, E11, E21
- Hair: B32, C5, C7
- Dress and hat: RV91, RV93, RV95
- Bow: B000, B00, B02, B05
-Book: E50, E51, E31, E33, E35
You can see here how the elastic bands go.
If you like this, here there is some links that you may want to know:
This work goes to the following challenges:
- Digi galore: Anything but a card
- Crafty Catz #228: Anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps #92: Make your mark
- Crafting by Design: April Showers May Bring Flowers
- Creative Fingers #33: Anything goes
- All Dressed Up #13: Spring... can be colours or flowers
- The Cutie Pie #68: April showers bring Cute May Flowers
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday #33: Floral
- Sentimental sunday #204: Clean and Simple
- Scrapping4Fun #15: Use a Stamp/Digi Image