I'm here today to show you the work that I did for a notebook swap that was organized in the Copic Spain-Facebook group. The notebook had to be completely hand crafted and had to use an image coloured with Copic markers.
This is the result. Hope you like it ;)
In this notebook: Digital stamps from A Day for Daisies, papers from Hot off the Press, Inc., Roses in Harmony Collection, all flowers hand crafted by myself.
Image coloured with Copic markers: E000, E00, E02, E11, E31, E35, B21, YG23, YG67, G00, Y00, BG10, RV10, RV11, RV14 and RV17.
Some images of the front, back and dividers.
Some images from the notebook before being decorated. I made the covers and inside dividers with natural paper.
This work goes to the following challenges:
- Crafting by designs: Spring is nearly here
- 613 Avenue Create #61: Use your own stash
- Come and Get It: Flower galore
- Hiding in My Craft Room: Spring colours
- Creative Fingers #25: Anything goes
- Crafty girls challenge #12: Anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #184: Anything goes
- That craft place CB: Anything goes