Today I want to show you the last card I made. And I can't believe that I didn't use my Copic markers to do it!
I know is not what you were expecting, but I hope yo like it anyway...
In this card: patterned papers from Anna Griffin.
This tiny lovely jumper, I was it on pinterest and I couldn't avoid repining it! If you want to see the source you can find my pin here.
This card goes to the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create #61: Use your own stash
- Moving Along with the Times: Moody blues
- Inky Chicks #24: Monochromatic
- Pile it on #9: Sweet/Soft
- Creative Fingers #26: Anything goes
- Crafty girls challenge #13: Anything goes
- That craft place CB: Anything goes
- Crafting by Desings: Anything goes in March
- Papertake Weekly: Anything goes