Today I want to show you a "Get Well Soon" tag. So many people close to me is having health issues lately, that I thought I'd like to make this tag as a way to release some of my worries. I hope I would never need it, but if I do, now I'll be prepared.
On the other hand, I loved colouring this lovely cute nurse image. And for the LO, I scraplifted a card from Stéphanie Beauchemin. I liked it so much, that could not hold myself.
Hope you like it.
In this card: Cute nurses digital stamp from The Paper Shelter. Primerose patterned papers, from BoBunny. Crochet heart, paper clip heart, paper flower, buttons, lace, pink and white ribbon. White thread.
Image coloured with Copic Markers:
E000, E00, E21, E11,
R20, R22, R24
E50, Y21, E33, E35, E37
C1, C3, B000, B00, B02
RV000, RV10, 11
I'm entering this tag into the following challenges:
- Inky Chicks #37: Stitching (2)
- Copic Marker Deutchland #13: Anything goes with Copic (3)
- Crafting by Design: September Anything goes
- The Paper Shelter #172: Stars and/or Hearts (3)
- In the Pink: Buttons and Bows
- Divas by Design: Tags
- Brown Sugar #110: Use Lace
- Allsorts #275: Pretty in Pink
- Sentimental Sundays #223: A touch of vintage
- Crafty Girls #26
- Artbymiran #14: Anything Goes