Today I'm here to show you my card for the new releases from Zuri Artsy Craftsy. You can find this card and the rest of the DTs in her challenge blog. It's the first time that I make an autumn themed card, but I had lots of fun with this.
Hope you like it!
cream and brown plain card, decorated napkin paper for the background, cream mesh, metallic camafeo, paper flower, liquid pearls, card scraps and leave punches.
Image coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E47
Jacket: YG00, YG23, YG17, YG67
Jeans: B93, B95, B97
- The Corrosive Challenge #: Autumn/Fall (2/3)
- The Cutie Pie Challenge: Cute with shades of Autumn (2/3)
- The East Wind: Feel the Fall (2/3)
- Crafty Sentiments: Autumn colours (2/3)
- Milk Coffee: Colors of Autumn (2/3)
- Lexi's Creations #125: Autumn colours (2/2)
- Cute Card Thursday: Awesome Autumn (1/3)
- Papertake Weekly: Punch it out
- Crafty Catz: Pretty women
- That Craft Place CB: Sentimental (2/3)
- Crafting by Design: September
- Love to scrap! #38: Anything Goes (2/3)
- Artbymiran #15: Anything Goes (1/3)
- Creative Fingers #49 (2/3)
- Crafty Girls #27 (1/3)
- Inky Chicks: Anything Goes (3)