After a short break, I'm back with another project for 613 Avenue Create. It's challenge #86, and the theme is as always Anything Goes. The optional challenge this week is to create a post it holder. This week I am showcasing a lovely stamp from All Dessed Up, one of my favourite brands, which are always a pleasure to colour and play with.
Hope you like my go ;)
In this work: Digital stamp from All Dressed Up, recycled chipboard (cardboard) from old notebooks, match boxes, black card, patterned papers from MME's Lost & Found, die cut butterflies and quilled roses, punched daisies, paper roses and daisies, frantage embossing enamels, crochet thread, black polka dot ribbon, liquid pearls and blings.
Image coloured with Copic markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, RV10 blush)
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Dress and Bows: RV91, RV93, RV95
Basquet: E31, E50, E55
Hat and Bow Shadows: C1, C3
- All Dressed Up #20: Flower Power
- Just Inspirational Challenges: Box
- Papertake Weekly: To Die For
- Crafting by Design: August Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls #25: Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart #32: Anything goes
- Artistic Inspirations: Anything goes
- All Crafts: August-September
- Allsorts: Warm Sun-shiny Colours
- Brown Sugar #108: Let's get Crafty (recycled chipboard, cardboard) for the lids and back spine.