Tomorrow is my Grandma's birthday and I wanted to show you the card that I made for her. It seems like ages since the last time that I made a card without a digital stamp on it. I had actually coloured one for using on it but when I finished the background I decided that I liked it to much to cover it.
Hope you like it too :)
Demà és l'aniversari de la meua avia i volia ensenyar-te la targeta que li he fet. Pareix que fa un segle que no he fet una targeta sense un segell digital. En realitat en tenia un coloretjat per a utilitzar-lo en esta però quan he acabat el fons, he decidit que m'agradava massa per a tapar-lo.
Espere que t'agrade també :)
In this card: Paper scraps from MME's Lost & Found, Liquid Pearls, resin appliqué corner, lace and pearls trim, paper flowers and leaves, also resin and leather flowers (the small white ones are recycled from a top that my little used last summer), frantaged die cut butterfly, candy shoppe bubbles. Ribbon flower and crochet sentiment crafted by myself.
This card goes to the following challenges:
- Divas by Design: Anything goes
- Crafting by Design: August Anything Goes
- Delightful challenges: Bling it On
- Crafting at the Weekends #4: Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls #23: Anything goes
- Creative Fingers #44: Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks #205: Anything Goes
- Just Inspirational Challenges: August Monthly Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart #29: Anything Goes
- Live and Love Crafts: Stitching