Today I'm here to show you my first Halloween make ever! Halloween. Well... it's just not my cup of tea, and that's why I have no papers or embellishments related to it. But there is something that I like and is the possibility to colour all these fantasy characters and try different colour skins. So, watch out for what there is to come :oP
I want to thank my dear friend Eshter, for the spooky cut outs.
Hope you like this.
In this card: Vamp Cutie Halloween from FaeryInk. Patterned papers from Free Digital Scrapbooking. Black and purple embossed card. Ribbon, lace, cut outs, paper flowers and flat back pearls. Distress inks, glossy accents and liquid pearls.
Colouring details here.
Card made for
- The Corrosive Challenge #209: Halloween Colors
- Copic Marker Deutschland #14: Halloween (1/3)
- Emerald Faeries #60: Things with Wings (1/3)
- Dream Valley: Anything but a Card
- Cardmania #57: Tag
- The Kraftyhands: October. Tagtastic
- Crafty Cats: All Sentimental (3/3)Ppinkydolls #4: Anything goes
- Crafting from the Heart #39 (1/3)
- Creative Fingers #51 (3/3)