Today I'm here to show you the card that I made with the image that I used to make the Copic hair colouring tutorial in the Copic Marker Spain blog.
Hope you like it :)
Avuí vinc a ensenyarte la targeta que he fet amb la imatge que he utilitzat per a fer el tutorial Copic per a cabells en el blog de Copic Espanya.
Espere que t'agrade :)
In this card:
patterned paper from Prima Marketing, a doily, some lace from one of my little princess old dresses, a die cut butterfly, paper flowers and some pearls.
Colouring details and much more, here.
This card goes to the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly: Lace and Pearls
- Sister Act Challenge #62: Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers #40: Anything Goes
- Crafty Cartz #236: Stitching
- Live and Love Crafts #24: Summer garden
- The Corrosive Challenge #201: Crop it or Cut it
- Crafty Girls #20: Anything Goes
- Crafting at the weekend #2: Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart #23: Anything Goes
- Crafting by Design: June Anything goes