I'm not sure what happened today to make me take the determination of finally starting publishing a blog. But the idea kind of bred in my head all day, and here I am, introducing it to you.
The blog design is not ready, and I still don't know how the interface works but I will learn along the way, and you are welcome to come along.
Here I present my first work of the year. I published this card on my FaceBlog, a few days ago, but as it is still applying for ongoing challenges, I'm going to post it in here too. As always, hope you like it :)
In this card: Free digital stamps from All Dressed Up, paper from MME, Lost and Found.
Image coloured with Copic markers: E00, E04, E11, E31, E33, E35, E47, R02, BG10 and BG15
Flower hand crafted followin this tutorial.
This card goes to the following challeges:
- All Dressed Up #6 - Clean and Simple
- Sweet Stampin' - Sport and fitness
- Creative Fingers #18 - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create #53 -Anything Goes / Colours of winther
- Copic Marker Europe - Clean and Simple
- Paper Makeup Stamps #12 - New blog and new manual cutting machine