Some time ago, I fell in love with the Sugar Nellie fairy stamps, and spend hours and more hours thinking which ones will I buy. But I had made a deal with myself in which I would not buy any stamps that I was not going to colour right away. And life got busy and busier, and I never bought them.
A few days ago, I happened to think about them, and with the new fashion of facebook fan clubs, decided to look for them, only to find out that they were having a DT call on their Challenge Blog, The Sugar Bowl!! So there I went, bought some stamps and started to colouring. And it was such a pleasure... I wonder how could I have stayed without them for so long!
And this is my entry for their DT call.
Wish me luck!
In this card: Sugar Nellie's digital stamp, On the wings of love, patterned papers from My Mind's Eye, Joyous collection, sentiment stamp from BoBunny, plain red and white card, cream tag, backer's twin, bling, button, a snowflake that I received on a swap, white tread, embossing powders, liquid appliqué, liquid pearls and stickles.
Image coloured with Copic markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Hat, jacket and shoes: R27, R29, R59 (C1, C3, C5 for the soles)
Flowers, tights and red presents: R20, R22
Dress: B000, B00, B02, B05
Blue presents: B00, B02
Basquet: E50, Y21, E55
Leaves and green presents: YG23, YG25, YG67
Robins: R20, R22, E31, E33
Background: B000, B00, B02
With this card I am entering the following challenges:- Christmas at Sweet Stampin: Gifts Galore
- Allsorts: Early Christmas Makes
- Creative Fingers #46: Anything goes
- Crafty Girls #25: Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart #33: Anything goes
- Brown Sugar #109: Anything goes
- The corrosive Challenge #206: "B" Unique (blue, birds, blings, buttun, bow, backer's twin)
- Sweet Stampin': Embossing
- Sister Act #72: Anything goes
- Ppinkydolls Challenge #1: Anything goes
- Copic Marker Europa: Anything goes with Copic